Creative Marketing Specialist (Fully Remote)
RemoteIndia, Karnātaka, BangalorePartnership Account Management
Who Are We
We are Virtual Internships, an EdTech startup on a mission to bridge the gap between education and the workplace by making internships accessible to all.
Over the last four years, we’ve established partnerships with 12,000+ companies, 100+ universities, and supported thousands of students and graduates in becoming more employable via our online work experience product.
We are a team of 130+ across 25+ countries, backed by some of the world’s top investors who guided the likes of.
We recently secured our Series A funding from investors such as Hambro Perks, Sequoia Capital, Kaplan, Arsenal Growth, and Ascend Vietnam Ventures - who have collectively guided the likes of Google, Linkedin, WhatsApp, Canva, Udemy, and Applyboard
What you will do
Working with a world-class globally distributed team, you will:
Work closely with VI central marketing team for support and to ensure that content is in line with VI brand guidelines.
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with partners
Design social media posts across several platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, VKontakte)
Plan and monitor the ongoing VI marketing activation of partners on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.), websites and email
Provide creative ideas for content marketing
Plan and create video content for use on social media and web
Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through the referral agency channel
Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Design, produce and distribute printed marketing materials in support of our partners' events and in-office promotions
Produce and maintain a suite of training and information PowerPoint presentations
What do we offer?
- Flexibility - flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Remote working - work from anywhere, with a budget to support your remote setup
- Open-minded leaders - with colleagues who care about your career goals. There are monthly global virtual events including town halls, ask me anything sessions, virtual coffee chats, and virtual team building
- Professional Development - with a budget that you can utilize however you wish
- Company Laptop - paid for by VI
- Birthday Leave - go enjoy yourself on your birthday without needing to use your annual leave
- Direct contribution - ideas and solutions are encouraged from everyone. Your input is valued and you have a unique opportunity to directly impact the success and help shape the future of VI
- Meritocracy - a culture that prides itself on internal promotions and meritocracy. The majority of our managerial team have risen up (quickly) through the company, including our COO, CAO, CFO, Head of Company Experience and Head of Intern Experience
More about Virtual Internships
We’re on a mission to bridge the gap between education and the workplace by making internships accessible to all and preparing young people for the future of work.
To do this, we partner with innovative universities, foundations, governments, and companies from around the world.
Some Highlights include:
Finalist for 2022 Go:Tech Awards
Top100 EdTechStartup Selected by HolonIQ in 2021
Featured on Forbes, BBC News, BBC World, The Telegraph, The Independent, and Professionals in International Education
Top 20 EdTech Startups ready to address the education’s sector’s biggest challenges in 2020
Winner of the 2020 prestigious MassChallenge accelerator program
3+ years of professional digital marketing experience
You have prior experience in the Experiential learning/Education sector.
You have a track record of planning and delivering B2C social media, email campaigns, video, web, and printed media
You're proficient at creative content writing
You have a track record of producing creative graphic design for marketing
You are passionate about digital marketing and pay close attention to every detail
Fluency in English- (you don’t need an IELTS, but if you did it would be 7.0+)
Able to work in European time zones
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria—if you're passionate about the role and have early-stage startup experience, we'd still love to hear from you.